WE WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE 2/20/2024 - 2/27/2024 CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 UNITS
WE WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE 2/20/2024 - 2/27/2024 CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 UNITS
It all started with our love for the outdoors and camping. While sitting around a crackling campfire, we found ourselves talking of all the great camping memories we have made. From camping as children with our families, to making new memories along the way together. We thought of all the families that may not get to experience these moments due to not having access to an RV. From that moment we decided every family needs to have the opportunity to build these memories together. Our goal is to provide you with a quality, clean and reliable rental to do just that.
The reservation deposit (50% of full trip cost) is non-refundable within 30 days of rental start date. A 25% refund of deposit total will be issued 31+ days prior to rental start date.
If you’ve paid in full and the booking is canceled more than 14 days prior to your rental start date, a partial refund of 50% of the full rental amount (minus fees) will be issued.
Absolutely, NO refunds will be given for cancellation or interruption that occurs due to inclement weather.
1. Definitions. "Agreement" means all terms and conditions found in this form, any addenda and any additional materials we provide at the time of rental. "You" or "your'' means the person identified as the renter on this form, any person signing this Agreement, any Authorized Driver and any person or organization to whom charges are billed by us or at the renter's direction. All persons referred to as "you" or "your'' are jointly and severally bound by this Agreement. "We", "our '' or "us" means the rental company named on this form. "Authorized Driver" means the renter and any additional driver(s) listed by us on this Agreement, provided that person has a valid driver's license and, is at least age 25. "Camper" means the travel trailer or motorhome identified in this Agreement and any camper we substitute for it, and all its tires, tools, accessories, equipment, keys and Camper documents.
2. Rental, Indemnity and Warranties. This is a contract for the rental of the Camper. We may repossess the Camper at your expense without notice to you, if the Camper is abandoned or used in violation of law or this Agreement. Adventure RV Rentals, LLC is not responsible for inconvenience, delay or extra traveling costs due to breakdown. Please notify Adventure RV Rentals, LLC if a major breakdown occurs. Radio, air conditioning, refrigerator, water heater, and furnace malfunctions are not considered breakdowns and no refunds are available for repair to these items. You agree to indemnify us, defend us and hold us harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the Camper. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent, regarding the Camper, no warranty of merchantability and no warranty that the Camper is fit for a particular purpose.
3. Condition and Return of Camper. You must return the Camper to our rental office at 11771 Crimson Creek Dr. Gowen, MI. 49326 on the date and time specified in this Agreement, and in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear. If the Camper is returned after closing hours, you remain responsible for the safety of and any damage to the Camper until we inspect it upon our next opening for business. Service to the Camper or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental must have our prior approval.
4. Responsibility for Damage. Renter is responsible for all damage and will pay Adventure RV Rentals, LLC on demand for all missing equipment, loss or damage to the Camper regardless of whether or not Renter is at fault. If Renter violates any of the terms or conditions of this Rental Agreement or fails to call the police to the
scene of a collision loss, Renter will be responsible for the full amount of damages. You must report all accidents involving the Camper to us within 24 hours of occurrence.
5. Prohibited Uses. The following uses of the Camper are prohibited and constitute a breach of this Agreement. The Camper will not be driven: A) by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver, by anyone not licensed to drive, by anyone whose driving license is suspended, or by anyone whose driving license is restricted because of past traffic law violations; B) by anyone who is intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol, prescription or nonprescription drugs; C) by anyone who obtained the Camper, or extended the rental period by giving Us false, fraudulent or misleading information; D) in furtherance of any illegal purpose, or under any circumstances that could be properly charged as a crime other than minor traffic violations; E) to carry persons or property for hire or for compensation; F) to push or tow anything; G) in any race or speed contest; H) to carry dangerous, hazardous, or illegal materials; I) travel outside the United States; J) when loaded beyond its capacity as determined by the manufacturer of the Camper; K) on an unpaved surface except at an RV campground; L) to transport more persons than the Camper has seat belts or to carry persons outside the passenger compartment; M) to transport children without a federally-approved child safety restraint or booster seat as required by state law; N) when the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected; O) when the Camper 's fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect You to know that further operation of the Camper would damage it; P) with inadequately secured cargo; Q) to transport an animal; R) after an accident involving the Camper without first reporting the accident to the police and to us; S) driving the Vehicle under an overpass, overhang or roof structure without sufficient clearance is also a prohibited use; T) you agree to not sit, stand or lie on the roof of the Camper; U) awning usage is on a case by case basis. ARV Rentals holds the right to refuse awning usage for any reason. Security Deposit may increase when awnings enabled.
6. Insurance. Customer agrees to maintain Automobile Insurance during the term of this rental agreement, the following primary coverage: A) Personal injury protection, no-fault, or similar coverage where required: B) The customer is providing liability insurance that extends from the vehicle to the travel trailer.
7. Charges. You will pay us for all charges due to us under this Agreement, including, but not limited to: (A) time and mileage for the period you keep the Camper, applicable taxes; B) traffic, parking and toll violations, citations, fines, penalties, forfeitures, court costs, towing charges and other expenses involving the Camper assessed against us or the Camper ; C) all costs, including pre- and post-judgment attorney fees, we incur
collecting payment from you or otherwise enforcing our rights under this Agreement; D) a fee to clean the Camper, $200.00 if returned substantially less clean than when rented; E) NO PETS OR SMOKING if evidence of pets or smoking is found, you will charged the full security deposit and extra if needed, to clean and get rid of allergens.
8. Deposit. We may use your security deposit to pay any amounts owed to us under this Agreement.
9. Your Property. You release us and Adventure RV Rentals, LLC employees from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Camper or in any service vehicle or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
10. Breach of Agreement. You waive all recourse against us for any criminal reports or prosecutions that we take against you that arise out of your breach of this Agreement.
11. Modifications. No term of this Agreement can be waived or modified except by writing that we have signed. If you wish to extend the rental period, please call us to see if the Camper is open to rent for a longer time. The extra days will be charged to your credit card on file. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us. All prior representations and agreements between you and us regarding this rental are merged into this Agreement.
12. WINTERIZATION. Each camper has to be winterized from November to April (period may vary depending on the weather and temperatures) to prevent freezing. This will include the water pipes, toilet, fresh water tanks, sink, shower, external shower, hot water heater and holding tanks. Winterization requires that water be drained from the fresh water tank, hot water heater and both waste tanks. Once the vehicle is winterized, no water can be put into the fresh water tank and it cannot be hooked up to the city water supply any longer. Therefore, no water at all is available in the camper. It is the renter's responsibility to have the vehicle re-winterized on the return trip at his/her own expense (if de-winterized for a trip to an area with warmer temperatures). If the renter fails to do so, he /she will be charged a fee, regardless of the outside temperatures! The renter will also be responsible for the cost of burst water pipes, water tanks, hot water system, etc.
13. Miscellaneous. A waiver by us of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. You release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental. If the Camper is inoperable for more than 24 hours, our liability to you is limited to the daily rental rate times the number of days the Camper is inoperable. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.
14. Waste Water Tanks. The unit will be returned with empty waste water tanks and the fresh water tank, if the unit is returned with fluid in the tanks the renter will be assessed $45.00 to dump the waste water tanks.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Adventure RV Rentals. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.